Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Black Eyed Susans

The black eyed susans are blooming,
and I was out capturing them,
before the dew was dry yesterday.
Why is the season so short
for so many of the most wonderful flowers?


JC said...

Oh my, such beauty. said...

I have never seen the beginning of one as you showed. Just the continuation as it blooms.

I was really impressed. Love all.

maryaustria said...

So beautiful! These are fantastic shots!

NatureFootstep said...

great shots. I have not seen them yet so it was nice to see yours. :)

Charlene N.K. said...

Wow, great captures of the blooming process!

Jennifer A. Jilks said...

I sent the girls home each with one from my garden! Mommy & PaPa brought them stone vases from Newfoundland!

Una Reinman said...

Oh, yes, THIS is yours black eyed susan... =D

Una Reinman said...

And this is ours Black eyed susan:

(Mustasilma Susanna)

Una Reinman said...

Is your flower


Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
I'm a 50 something female set loose on the world with a camera.